Re: [Evolution] Cannot view email text if the email contains an attachment. IMAP Evolution.

Thanks for the heads up. I actually did use "reply all", but seems hotmail has some problem with this, (even with this reply only poc usb ve appeared in the to: list). Anyhoo... cut paste... ;)
Copy of previous reply below _____ line:

> Subject: RE: [Evolution] Cannot view email text if the email contains an attachment. IMAP Evolution.
> From: poc usb ve
> To: nixvitae hotmail com
> Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 19:31:24 -0430
>
> When you reply to a list message, please use Reply To List or Reply To
> All, otherwise no-one else will see your message.
>
> poc

Hi.
Thanks for the tips.

I've tested your suggestions with following results:

Does it happen with both plaintext and HTML as the message body? Seems to be only HTML.
Does it depend on the IMAP server? No, same result with different IMAP servers (both Linux and Win based)
Does the same server work with other IMAP clients, e.g. Thunderbird? Yes.
Does the message source (Ctrl-U) show the full message, including the attachment? Yes.

Currently worked around the problem by setting preferences to "only ever view plain text only", but not optimal.

/Nix