Re: [Evolution] evolution translation with or without

Hi

Thanks to all those who have responded to my request of help with a easier way to "translate on the fly" for emails in other languages. I have ended up with using a open source program called 'freespeak' which is installable via synaptics.
Simply copy any email text, (in my case) and paste into Freespeak and select the translation you want. Simple and fast for the desktop.
Cheers
Chris