Re: [Evolution] GUI question: clearing Inbox messages

On Wed, 2010-09-01 at 07:30 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
If a search is active the search box should show a different background
colour. This was introduced to catch the occasional "search for space"
typo (I know because it was my idea :-). Do you mean this isn't working
properly?

The background color is still occasionally glitchy, even after I rewrote
it from scratch last year and revised it umpteen times since then.  It's
just tricky to keep the thing in sync when searches persist from folder
to folder and things are updating asynchronously.  Apparently there's
still corner cases that trip it up.