Re: [Evolution] Text not quoted when replying to multipart content type messages

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 3:54 AM, Christian
<gmane 20 ceed spamgourmet com> wrote:
Hi,

I am running Evolution 2.30.3 on Linux Mint 10. When I hit reply to
multipart content type messages the original text is not quoted unless I
select some of it. All I get is "On Sun, 2010-10-24 at 18:37 -0700, Ron
Whoever wrote:" and then nothing except for the signature. Other
messages (text/plain for instance) and Usenet posts are quoted as
normal.

Is this a bug or some obscure setting I do not know about?

--
//Christian

Previously asked (by me). Too lazy to look it up, but basically this
is fixed in 2.32 (I'm using that now). The reason is that that email
is HTML, go to the options and turn of 'attachments as HTML' or
something or other and it'll work. But you won't have that created
HTML attachment to be able to view the original HTML, you will have to
read in plain text.