Re: [Evolution] Evolution Duplicates

On 10/22/10 4:03 AM, Seamus Bannon wrote:
Hi,

I am a bit new to all this so please excuse any "inappropriates". I am using 10.10 but am having a problem with duplicates being automatically downloaded into my inbox in evolution mail. This has not happened under 10.04 with the same settings. Can anyone suggest a way to rid my inbox of the dupes?
I assume "10.10" refers to Ubuntu, but you don't say. Remember that Evo is used on many different platforms, so it's more useful to give the Evo version.

poc