Re: [Evolution] Evolution Duplicates

On Fri, 2010-10-22 at 09:33 +0100, Seamus Bannon wrote:
Hi,

I am a bit new to all this so please excuse any "inappropriates". I am
using 10.10 but am having a problem with duplicates being
automatically downloaded into my inbox in evolution mail. This has not
happened under 10.04 with the same settings. Can anyone suggest a way
to rid my inbox of the dupes?

It seems to have faded away after the "official release" but I still
have a messed up inbox.  I use gmail recent mode with pop settings.
Any help appreciated.

Have a look at evolution faq
http://bit.ly/aNYeU4

- Akhil