Re: [Evolution] evolution systray

On Wed, 2010-10-20 at 00:04 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
[Top-posting here because I'm not commenting on the content]

Not sure what's going on here. I haven't received either of the two
quoted messages, nor are they in the list archives. Did someone redirect
this from a different list? The headers seem to indicate Gmane/Usenet.

poc

I have Calum's message in my 'evolution' folder as well as a reply to
the message from tim by Patrick Ohly. Did you notice the dates on those
messages?

Wayne