Re: [Evolution] Printing address cards

On Mon, 2010-10-11 at 12:48 +1000, EJ wrote:
Hi there,
Call me old-fashioned (I am 70 years old) but for the sake of me I
cannot find how to print the address book cards as a paper backup.
Any help is most welcome.

Simply select multiple address cards in the address book, right click,
print.  When looking at an address book you can Edit / Select All.

PS: I know paper should be out, but believe me it never will!!

+1
--
Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam whitemice org> LPIC-1, Novell CLA
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>