Re: [Evolution] Error sending message

Am Freitag, den 08.10.2010, 10:04 -0400 schrieb Reid:
Hi -

I've been having trouble lately sending mail through a specific mail
account.  Below is the message I get back from Evolution.  Doesn't
seem to matter what the recipient address is.  How can I troubleshoot
this?

"MAIL FROM command failed: is required before sending [R0107005]"

Authorization issue? Maybe, the provider of this particular mail account
changed the rules and you must authenticate yourself before sending
mail. I can remember this happened with my provider and now I have to
set a password in evolution settings for the account to send mail.

Hope that helps!

--
thomas