Re: [Evolution] Messages Smart Index

On Wed, 2010-10-06 at 05:57 -0700, Richard Weinbrenner wrote:
I used kmail under ubuntu for a while.  There is only one feature that I really miss.

kmail had the messages list grouped chronologically such as:  today, yesterday, last week, last month, july, aug etc, and I'm leaving out some details there.  And, each of these smart groupings is collapsible or expandable.  It helped reduce the clutter of my archived emails.

Is there any feature like that on evolution that I haven't discovered yet ?

I feel like I'm asking Evo to look like Outlook, but the idea of having the "2 days ago" group-able and collapsible does appeal to me.

Phil