Re: [Evolution] Messages Smart Index

On Wed, 2010-10-06 at 05:57 -0700, Richard Weinbrenner wrote:
I used kmail under ubuntu for a while.  There is only one feature that
I really miss.
kmail had the messages list grouped chronologically such as:  today,
yesterday, last week, last month, july, aug etc, and I'm leaving out
some details there.  And, each of these smart groupings is collapsible
or expandable.  It helped reduce the clutter of my archived emails.
Is there any feature like that on evolution that I haven't discovered
yet ?

I don't think so (and M$-Outlook does the above as well).  I think
once-upon-a-time when Evolution had a 'summary view' it did something
like the above.

When looking at the messages the "Show:" select has a "Last 5 Days'
Message" option as well as "Recent Messages" [what defines 'recent'?].
--
Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam whitemice org> LPIC-1, Novell CLA
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>