Re: [Evolution] import of .evolution folder?

I have been reading that, but I dont have the ".gnome2_private/Evolution"
folder....
Can it still be rescued?

On Sun, 2010-10-03 at 14:19 +0200, Lars Nielsen wrote:
Hi,

I have had a pc crash and I have the intact old ".evolution" folder from
the old system. How do I get this integrated to my new installation?

I have tried just copying it in. But nothing happens by that!

http://live.gnome.org/Evolution/FAQ#How_can_I_transfer_all_my_Evolution_data_from_an_old_home_directory_to_a_new_home_directory.3F

poc