[Evolution] Request: Publish birthday calendar as an .ics

Hi,

A pretty simple (I think) request, could the 'birthdays' calendar be
published to .cache/evolution/calendar as an .ics file? I do that
manually, currently, but if it was done automatically in the same manner
as the google synced calendars that'd be much easier.

Usage - to display notifications etc. for birthdays, or to be read by
rainlendar etc.

Does this belong on the bug-tracker? If so I'll put it there.