Re: [Evolution] Quick Resync

On Mon, 2010-11-29 at 16:39 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I just tried it on my second machine and this time it didn't eliminate
the autocheck option, while on the first one it did. Both are 2.32.1
and
are pointing at the same IMAP server with the same account. Wierd.

I note that there's also an Idle option, which is the usual IMAP
sort-of-push feature, so I'm not entirely sure what QuickSync really
does.

poc

I'm even more confused now. ;)

--