Re: [Evolution] --force-shutdown doesn't close all Evo processes on 2.32

On Mon, 2010-11-29 at 09:52 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
(Evo 2.32.1 on Fedora 14)

I noticed this morning that my system was running low on memory and the
main culprit seemed to be e-calendar-factory at about 1.5G (!).  So I
used "evolution --force-shutdown" to try and clear up all the Evo
processes but it didn't work.  It tried to close evolution (which it
couldn't find because it wasn't running), but didn't shutdown any of the
associated backends.

Is this expected behaviour?

P.

Exactly. And e-address-factory also seems to keep running too. I think
this is a problem and possibly why my data migration was a problem.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred