Re: [Evolution] subject part problem in the Inbox

I sort my Inbox using Date (descending).
my problem is with the "Subject" part.
if a newly coming mail is a reply to some older
mails, then this new mail goes under the
older mail. but I do not want it to be sorted
as it is, I want the new coming mail to be on the
top of the list even though it is a reply
to the older mails.

is it possible to change this ?

PS: before I upgrade to Fedora 14 and this version
of Evolution, it was just OK. this new feature
happened to come up with this new version.

It's called threading and has been in Evolution for years.  To turn it
off do Ctrl-T or View -> Group by Threads

P.