[Evolution] how should i treat those bugs

Hi list

I was looking into old evolution bugs linked with launchpad. I have found two cases that i want to be sure of before doing anything.

1. there are a few bugs in launchpad where there are no subscribers(reporters sometimes unsubscribe). neither there are any duplicates upstream or in launchpad or anyone with 'me too'

2. there are multiple subscribers to launchpad bug but upstream bug has no activity for example no duplicates or me too.

since in both these cases the reporter is actually our(ubuntu) bug supervisor. it would be too robotic to use stock response.

my suggested solution case 1 is that i close the launchpad bugs with no subscribers and then close the upstream bug as well

suggestion on the second case would be helpful and also please tell if evolution devs are ok with case no.1