[Evolution] Evolution and Exchange 2010 [MAPI]

Hello,

I have to connect to an Exchange 2010 Server in MAPI mode.
I'm under Debian with Evolution v2.30.3-5.

I have 3 problems :
- I can't move/copy to local folders most of my Exchange messages (I
  don't know why, but, sometimes, it works...)
- I've added an MH directory but, in Evolution, all the folders (MH
  ones and inbox, outbox, etc... from Exchange) appear in the same
  account directory (sometimes under MH, sometimes under Exchange)...
  It's very surprising...
- I can't send messages because these mails are moved to the queue
  directory under the local folders !!! I dont' know why ;-)

Do you have any idea about my problems ?
It is possible to remove the "classical" local folders if I have MH
folder ?

Do you think my problems come from Exchange 2010 ? Did Microsoft
changed anything ? Is a new version of Evolution under development
for Exchange 2010 ?

Thank you very much.

David.