Re: [Evolution] Checking stored passwords

On Wed, 2010-11-17 at 09:31 +0000, Dianne Reuby wrote:
I use the save passwords facility in Evo so that I don't need to
re-enter passwords every time I check for mail. Is it possible to check
stored passwords (as you can in Firefox for websites for example)?

They are held in the Gnome Keyring, not in Evo itself.  You can check
the contents of the keyring using Accessories -> Passwords and
Encryption Keys

P.