Re: [Evolution] CalDAV problem

On Wed, 2010-10-27 at 08:06 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
On Tue, 2010-10-26 at 11:34 -0300, Dennis Drapeau wrote:
The problem is when I try to import an *.ics file within Evolution to
the CalDAV calendar --- it appears to work without any warnings but then
only every other event successfully appears to be imported.  This is
true on both DaviCal and Google CalDAV servers.

        Hi,
there is a known issue about importing meetings with other organizer
than you to Google CalDAV calendar,

Um, he said "without any warnings". If *that* is a known issue, then we
suck.

Unless Google is accepting the calendar *without* giving us an error
result, which I didn't think was their failure mode for that particular
problem.

--
dwmw2