Re: [Evolution] How to recover 2 mail folders suddenly missing

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 23:02:12 +0100
Kent <kent learningfreely net> wrote:

Apparently much development still needs to go on, because Evolution
seems to have misplaced to of my mail folders.

I'd really appreciate some information on this, because I certainly
did not delete 2 of my most important folders for incoming mail.

You need to say something about your setup if you
want someone to help you. What does "seems to have misplaced" mean? Are
the folders still visible in your filesystem? Are they local or
remote? Is the account on an IMAP server or a POP server or what? What
version of Evo are you using? You get the idea; try and put yourself in
the place of someone who knows nothing about your system except that
you use Evolution and work from there.

poc