Re: [Evolution] no quoting problem

On 11/11/10 7:29 AM, Richard wrote:
Dear Evolution Mailinglist,

I have ubuntu 10.10 64bit with standard evolution. Everything was fine
after installation, but now
for some reason quotation of original message when replying to sender
disappearedd

Please state the exact version of Evo. Saying it's "standard Evolution" is meaningless to people who don't use Ubuntu.

There is a bug in (I think) 2.30 which causes this when replying to some messages (possibly those with with HTML parts, I forget). The workaround is to select the text of the message -- preferably just the part you want to comment on -- before hitting Reply.

poc