Re: [Evolution] Sync issues

On Thu, 2010-11-11 at 16:47 +1100, Christopher M Bailey wrote:
I'm getting "Summary and folder mismatch, even after a sync" on one of
my folders on Evo 2.32.0 on Fedora 14.  Anyone have any ideas? I checked
with google and found a suggestion to fix this by deleting
Inbox.ibex.index Inbox.ibex.index.data but I do not have these files in
my .evolution/local directory.

        Hi,
it's under
~/.local/share/evolution/mail/local
in 2.32.0+, and you may also delete the folders.db file to have this
fixed.

One question, though, was that an update from any previous version?
Because this may not happen in 2.32.0, thus I believe, and hope, that
the summary was already broken before the update, only not noticed.
        Bye,
        Milan