Re: [Evolution] Is it me, or is Evolution 2.30 buggy?

Much better!

I did the upgrade using the openSuse YAST update application on my
laptop, upgrading all of GNOME to the current stable version. There were
only 5 or 6 conflicts that needed addressing. My desk top, however had
30-40 conflicts...I aborted this upgrade. Has anyone tried Zypper
w/success?