[Evolution] Missing contacts after upgrade

 I used the System->Administration->Software Update to migrate from Fedora 11 to Fedora 13, both (of course)
x86_64.  This just seemed to be the GUI version of preupgrade.  The upgrade appears to have gone well except that
my Evolution Contacts are now empty.  Evolution is now at version 2.30.3-1.fc13.  I have done a fair bit of
googling, finding bug reports, and trying different solutions, but nothing has worked.  One of the posts suggested
trying to list the address books, but that seems to fail as well as show below:

$ /usr/libexec/evolution/2.30/evolution-addressbook-export -l

(evolution-addressbook-export:8690): libebook-WARNING **: e-book.c:2245: cannot get book from factory:
Message did not receive a reply (timeout by message bus)

(evolution-addressbook-export:8690): evolution-addressbook-tools-WARNING **: failed to open book

(evolution-addressbook-export:8690): libebook-WARNING **: e-book.c:2245: cannot get book from factory: The
name :1.233 was not provided by any .service files

(evolution-addressbook-export:8690): evolution-addressbook-tools-WARNING **: failed to open book

(evolution-addressbook-export:8690): libebook-WARNING **: e-book.c:2245: cannot get book from factory: The
name :1.233 was not provided by any .service files

(evolution-addressbook-export:8690): evolution-addressbook-tools-WARNING **: failed to open book
$

The directory ~/.evolution/addressbook/local/system contains:

addressbook.db
addressbook.db.summary

Both with the correct ownership and permissions.  Why can Evolution not find these files?  Is there anyway
that I can export these files?  The addressbook.db file is a version 9 Berkeley DB file.  There does not seem
to be a way to import a Berkley DB file into Evolution.  At this point, I just want access to my contacts,
even a dump to ASCII would be great.  So ANY suggestions would be welcome.  Thank you.