Re: [Evolution] Evo 2.30 icons

On Mon, 2010-05-31 at 02:23 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
On Sat, 2010-05-29 at 18:14 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I just upgraded from Fedora 12 to Fedora 13, which brings in Evolution
2.30. So far so good, but who decided to make the icons for Delete and
Junk nearly identical? This slows me down every time because I can't
remember which is which. It looks like very poor visual design. Of
course it could be a theme thing, but I haven't changed any part of my
environment since before the upgrade.

Does Evo come with icons?  We had some icon problems a couple of months
ago and as a result of looking into it I seem to recall that Evo uses
the standard Gnome icons from the Gnome icon package.  Maybe it's those?
Or your theme?

Entirely possible as I haven't yet looked into it. I'll complain on the
Fedora list and see what happens.

BTW, sorry for posting from an alternate address. I am indeed
<poc usb ve>.

poc