Re: [Evolution] attachment.dat

On Sat, 2010-05-15 at 11:32 +0900, nomnex wrote:
On Fri, 2010-05-14 at 18:03 -0700, jd wrote:
I am receiving attachment from (apparently) from microsoft servers
where the attachments are called attachment.dat
and I am unable to view them.
What sort of processing do I need to perform on them
in order to be able to view them?

..you can also look there http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TNEF (there is a
list a software to decode winmail.dat at the end of the page)

You might also want to encourage your correspondents to use Internet
standards for email rather than proprietary formats. Don't hold your
breath though.

poc