Re: [Evolution] Double clicking on text in message does not copy to clipboard

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Double clicking on text in message does not
copy to clipboard
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 21:03:09 -0430

On Thu, 2010-05-06 at 17:56 -0700, jd wrote:
On FC12 - Evo 2.28.3

When I double click on text in a received message, the text is not
highlighted as in all other gui apps such as browser, gnome terminal,
....etc.

Is this the normal behavior or is it an option I need to enable?

Works for me and I didn't do any special magic.

poc

Well, I received a message from a friend.
I triple clicked on the url in the message
and it still will not highlight. The URL itself
appeared as normal black text, and not blue underlined link.
Hi-lighting other text in other messages seems to
work OK.
I wonder if it might be the formatting of the received message?