[Evolution] Problem importing contacts

Hi All,
My TBird contacts has Personal Address Book
and Collected Addresses

I exported both as PAB.ldif  and  CA.ldif  files.

In Evo, I imported both.

Now when I comppose a letter, I type a name I know I have
email to or received email from before when using TBird,
and TBird pops up a list of matching suggestions.

Evo for some reason will not see some of these addresses.

I checked the ldif files exported by TBird, and they look
ok. The specific name I wanted to email to was also there,
and the entry was formatted just as he other entries.

So, what could be wrong that would make Evo not see the name
in the contacts list?