[Evolution] Printing Margins

Using Evolution 2.28.2 under Mandriva 2010.0, printing with a Brother
MFC-665CW on A4 paper.

When I print out emails, I lose the top line and the first two left-hand
characters of each line.   With most other applications, there are
facilities to set up custom margins, but not, apparent to me, is there
such a facility in Evolution.

Somewhere I had seen that Evolution picks up margin settings from Gnome,
which I also have installed (but primarily use a KDE4 interface).  There
is no apparent module available to me to do likewise (no
"gnome-print-whatever" to use).

Is there some other place I can set the margins?

--
John Williams
Nelson, New Zealand