Re: [Evolution] PDF attachments

It sounds like your issue is the one I went through back in December.
See the thread "Opening pdf attachments" that starts Dec 15th (check the
list archives).

On Thu, 2010-03-11 at 21:25 +0200, kwstas wrote:
hi,

i've been having problems with some pdf attachments that i receive of
which filenames contain a slash "/".
in this case i can only view them if i first save and rename this file.
i would like to know if there is another way to view these files.
since i couldn't find a way and having in mind that "firefox" opens
these files in a separate tab without any error, i wonder if "evolution"
gives me the choice of not download attachments at once.
this way i could possibly choose to open the attachment with "firefox"!

some help please

kwstas