Re: [Evolution] Compositing Pet Peeve

On Tue, 2010-06-29 at 14:35 -0400, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Not sure if it's something I'm doing but...If I start composing a
reply msg to someone and decide to change the account I want to sent
it from the first letter of the first line of the original msg gets
brought back up one line making my signoff look like:

PhilO
n such a date at such a time" line

Hopefully this is reproducible and fixable...

Please report it to Bugzilla.

Cheers,
PhilO

P.S. Of course, I wouldn't see this if I weren't top-posting but ppl
never see my replies when I interweave my responses.

Er, yes we do.

poc