[Evolution] minimize the Evolution window to the system tray!!

Hi,

I use alltray to minimize the Evolution window to the system tray
(alltray -na -stask evolution) and have some problems:

- I can't move message from one folder to other using mouse (right click
and "move to" work fine).

- I can't Add Column (To, Size, Due by, etc), to the View.

If I run evolution using default launcher, all work fine.

Any suggestion?

Best regards,
  Ing. Carlos Antonio Gómez Brizuela.
  Network and System Manager.