Re: [Evolution] Evo or mail server? [CHANGED to Evo is acting up big time]

On Fri, 2010-06-25 at 09:14 -0400, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I'm resending this because I just experienced the exact same thing.
This is within days of the last occurrence. I have never seen Evo so
unstable. I had been away for a day and when I  awoke my laptop Evo
had lots of new mail listed in the folder list but most of my folders
were gone. The only error Evo gave me was like:
"Unable to rollback ... no transaction active"
Last night Evo was acting up so bad and i had so little time to work I
actually resulted to Horde to get my responses out...I haven't had to
do that in years.
What's going on?

One thing to check - are you out of disk space?
--
Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam whitemice org> LPIC-1, Novell CLA
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>