Re: [Evolution] Evolution MAPI: Not showing FROM address of existing mails in inbox

On Thu, 2010-06-24 at 23:55 -0700, Andre Pietsch wrote:
Evolution does not show the from address from mails in the inbox view, that
were in the inbox before the first start of evolution.

After the inbox has been synced once, from addresses from subsequently
received mails are shown?

        Hi,
it seems they are using different properties for a sender or something
like that. Could you fill a bug report at [1] please, so it'll be
handled properly? I think I saw something similar with public folders.
Please post here a bug link so others can comment on it too.

[1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=evolution-mapi

What can I do to resync the inbox?

I guess not much. Even when you force evolution-mapi to resync by
removing its local cache in ~/.evolution/mail/mapi/<account> then it'll
be the same, I believe.
        Bye,
        Milan