Re: [Evolution] send receive function stopped working

Today when going to check mail I saw that the send- receive button was
grayed out and so not functioning at all.

I'd appreciate any information on this glitch.

There is a connection icon in the bottom left hand corner of the Evo
window - if that is open it means that Evo thinks it's offline and so
won't send/receive mails.  You may have clicked it by accident, just
click on it again to reconnect and things will start flowing.  It can
also be put in an offline state by NetworkManager - make sure that
NetworkManager is correctly configured to monitor/control your network
interface so that Evo knows what the correct on/off-line status is.

P.