Re: [Evolution] evo 2.30.1.2 tasks have mind of their own

On Tue, 2010-06-22 at 10:51 +0300, George H wrote:
I am using the Exchange MAPI plugin, my calendar is not connected to
free/busy publishing site but it does get synchronized from the
exchange server that we are using.

Is there any other information or tests that I can provide / conduct
to help debug this problem.

        Hi,
unfortunately not. Microsoft Exchange server doesn't support time set on
Tasks, it can hold only dates (try setup a task in Outlook). There is
nothing evolution-mapi can do with it, because even we would find some
workaround, then for interoperability reasons it would be "for nothing",
because other clients wouldn't understand our workaround.

See [1] for more tech information.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc815922.aspx