[Evolution] error during connection

Hello,
I am trying to write mail client application using evolution.

i am using evolution dev version on ubuntu10.04.

I have tried some sample test case to connect with gmail or yahoo
server,but i couldn't able to connect.

i am getting below error :
"service exp:: Server unexpectedly disconnected: Input/output error
email_test: pthread_mutex_lock.c:62: __pthread_mutex_lock: Assertion
`mutex->__data.__owner == 0' failed.
Aborted "

can anyone suggest what could be the problem with yahoo or gmail
connection.

Please help me out i am struggling to make it run.

Regards,
Vijay