Re: [Evolution] API Reference guide to write internet application by using evolution backend

On Thu, 2010-06-10 at 17:44 +0530, Vijay Khurdiya wrote:
Hello,
I want to write my own application for integrated mail, addressbook
and calendaring functionality by using evolution as backend.

can anyone guide me what is the best way to start.

Please let me know where is API reference guide available or any
sample code for me to start.

http://live.gnome.org/Evolution/ has some useful information.

- Chenthill.