Re: [Evolution] trash recovery

Did you let the original messages in the server?

Sylvia

El mié, 09-06-2010 a las 13:39 +0100, Paul Leyland escribió:
> I hope somebody can help here. I currently have Evolution 2.10.1
> running under Freespire OS. My problem is this:

> i've recently deleted some important emails, problem is, I didn't
> notice they'd gone until after i'd emptied the trash can.

> Is there any way of recovering these files?

The easiest way is to extract them from the regular backups you take of
all the important files on your system.

You do take regular backups, right?  Otherwise, you're screwed unless
you can find copies elsewhere.  One possibility may be to ask the
sender(s) of those emails whether they have kept copies.

Paul

P.S  Been there, done that, still carry the scars.  It's a good
incentive to take regular backups.