Re: [Evolution] Searching in the calendar.

Yes, there's a way.  Look for a long text box over "Tasks" in the Calendar view.  It says "Search" and is on the right upper side, under the toolbar.  If you type here what you want and select some search rule, Evolution will returns a result  (if there any).  Evo doesn't show a list like Kontact or Korganizer but shows marked events in the calendar.  If there any task or note which is coincident, it shows it too.  If you want a list view, pick it in the toolbar.

Hope this helps
Sylvia