Re: [Evolution] Evolution crashes
- From: Thomas Mittelstaedt <tmstaedt t-mittelstaedt de>
- To: salamlinux free fr
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution crashes
- Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 22:49:58 +0200
Am Dienstag, den 08.06.2010, 19:08 +0200 schrieb salamlinux free fr:
Hi, I have a fresh new Fedora 13 intstall (64bit), opened evolution and pointed
it to a backup file I created with the earleir version before upgrade to f13.
Whenever I launch evolution, it starts migration for 5 seconds then it crashes.
I tried to remove it and reinstall, but it did the same thing.
How can I get rid of this migration operation, or maybe it would have been
crashing even without my initial request to do migration. The crash message is
the following :
Latest Crash: Tue 08 Jun 2010 06:54:36 PM
Reason: Process /usr/bin/evolution was killed by signal 6 (SIGABRT)
Thanks in advance
Have a look at the FAQ at http://live.gnome.org/Evolution/FAQ,
especially the entries for:
* How can I completely backup evolution?
* How can I transfer all my Evolution data from an old home directory to
a new home directory?
Hope it helps!
] [Thread Prev