Re: [Evolution] Evo 2.30 icons

El lun, 31-05-2010 a las 21:25 +0100, John Horne escribió:
On Sat, 2010-05-29 at 18:14 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> I just upgraded from Fedora 12 to Fedora 13, which brings in Evolution
> 2.30. So far so good, but who decided to make the icons for Delete and
> Junk nearly identical? This slows me down every time because I can't
> remember which is which. It looks like very poor visual design. Of
> course it could be a theme thing, but I haven't changed any part of my
> environment since before the upgrade.

Likewise I upgraded to F13 this weekend. The icons for the 'reply' and
'reply to all' are right next to each other as well, but they all look
smaller too. Not so good.

John.

You should tell those things to Fedora people.  Usually are distribution's and desktop's people who works in such things.

Regards
Sylvia