Re: [Evolution] How to migrate to latest evo release

Am Donnerstag, den 29.07.2010, 16:51 +0530 schrieb vijay singh:
Hello,
Currently i am having evo 2.28.3 (On Ubuntu 10.04)& i want to migrate to
latest release.

I want to have all my account configuration as it is (Specially saving
mail copy of pop account) so that when new version of evo install it
will load all account automatically.

Please let me know it is possible.

Please let me know the steps to do this migration.

You might also opt to install a virtual machine like vmware or kvm on
your box, install the latest distribution + evolution there and test if
all your neat use cases which you use, still work.

--
thomas