Re: [Evolution] Contacts Synch/Read Question...

I missed the original e-mail. Sorry for top posting, but this message is short anyway.

I use evolution to sync with my Google Contacts and it works well. I must admit I only make changes on the Google side and they come trickling back to my evolution client.

I have a T-Mobile G1 Android phone and the whole arrangement works quite well for me. I can get to my contacts from my phone, g-mail account and evolution. Brilliant, if you ask me!

Best of Luck,
Rob

On Fri, 2010-07-23 at 11:59 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Fri, 2010-07-23 at 09:20 -0400, Jerry LeVan wrote:
> Is it possible to have Evolution either synch or have read access to
> any of the Mac Address Book/Mobile Me Address Book/Google Contacts?

I haven't tried it but synch-evolution supports synching to a Funambol
server, which in turn can be synched to Google Contacts via a Funambol
connector plugin (https://google-connector.forge.funambol.org/). You can
get a free Funambol account (see the Funambol page) or set up your own
server.

poc