Re: [Evolution] POP account setting

On Thu, 2010-07-22 at 10:22 -0300, Sylvia SÃnchez wrote:

El jue, 22-07-2010 a las 17:11 +0530, vijay singh escribiÃ:
I want to have my POP account configuration in such a way so that POP
account mail will be available on server as well as account in
evolution.

I have done below setting in evo to achieve above functionality.

- Checked option Leave message on server.
- Unchecked option delete after.

Is that OK or do i have to do any other setting.

Is fine that way.

Thanks..

I have one more doubt related to POP account storage handling.

I can see POP account database is not store under pop provider
(@home/.evolution/mail/pop) but it is under local provider
(@home/.evolution/mail/local).

Why it is in this way ??
How we can store pop provider data under local provider ??

I have asked some time back same doubt but i didn't got any answer.

if possible clarify my doubt.