[Evolution] Export filters?

Is it possible to export or otherwise port a set of filters to another
copy of evo?  I am running 3 copies of evo on mostly the same mail
accounts (some differences so not identical) - home, work desktop, work
laptop)

The filters I am using are getting a bit complex to manage across 3
instances - it would be nice if I can build the filters, export and
import into the other copies.

Alternatively, is it possible to grab filters.xml from one machine and
replace the one on the others with it?

BillK

--
William Kenworthy <billk iinet net au>