Re: [Evolution] MAPI stopped working

On Fri, 2010-07-09 at 10:56 -0400, Art Alexion wrote:
Was working for a week or so, then suddenly stopped.  Tried
disabling/re-enabling the account, deleting the account and the
associated folders and files in .evolution/, with no luck.  Creating new
account gives message, "Authentication failed.
MapiLogonProvider:MAPI_E_NETWORK_ERROR" when I try to authenticate.

        Hi,
it means it failed to login to the server, usually. If it did it
suddenly, then I would try to login there with the OWA interface from a
web browser, maybe your account is disabled, requires password
change, ...

You can also try to run evolution with MAPI_DEBUG=10 set, and
authenticate. It'll show you the network traffic between evolution and
your server, but it's usually quite hard to read, as it's pretty chatty.
        Bye,
        Milan