Re: [Evolution] Mail notification option

On Mon, 2010-07-12 at 09:15 +0530, vijay singh wrote:
Dear Chenthill,
First of all i apologize for not to handle digest properly & sorry for
late reply.

I am first time using digest so the mistake happen.

I have learn the mistake & I will not do nay mistake again.

Can you please enable the option for me.
Am happy that you have understood the issue. I had a looked into your
mailing list options and it looks like you should be already receiving
individual mails from the list. Do you still have a need for
getting the digests ? :)

Noticed that you have already had a conversation with Patrick. Thanks
Patrick for your patience :) I now see replies to individual mails as
well from you, nice :)

- Chenthill.

Thanks & Regards,
Vij