Re: [Evolution] evolution-list Digest, Vol 60, Issue 19

This is just to let you know that as far as I'm concerned any future
messages from you quoting an entire list digest will simply be deleted
unanswered. You've already been asked not to do this, repeatedly, and
you persist in ignoring the request. I've no idea if your message even
contains a question I could answer because I didn't read it.

Feel free to ask again when you understand more about netiquette.

poc